Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tiger Woods watching...


I have never claimed to be a golf-watching fan and I've never thought I was a Tiger Woods fan.  For whatever reason though, whenever Tiger is in contention for a win on Sunday, I watch.  I don't really root for him or against him, but he's really the only reason I will watch a PGA event.  What's that all about?  I was the same before all of his personal problems and I'm the same afterward.  Call me crazy, but I'm certainly not alone.  During Masters weekend I heard friends talking about Tiger, Facebook and Twitter was buzzing about him, and Augusta sounded like a rock concert on TV whenever Tiger hit a nice shot.  Love him, hate him or even if you're impartial like me, people watch, no doubt about it.  I just wonder if those sponsors that cut ties with Tiger like AT&T, Accenture, Gillette and Gatorade are lining back up to put their name on his golf bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment