Wednesday, April 6, 2011

American Idol says America got it wrong...


Just finished watching American Idol this evening and it wasn't a good night for Pia Toscano.  Pia was one of my favorites, but was eliminated by 'America' who voted her out and reduced the contestants for the title down to eight.  I don't remember which judge said it, Jennifer Lopez or Steven Tyler, but they seemed to be in disbelief that Pia was going home before some of the other singers and told everyone "America got it wrong."  Ryan Seacrest then begged America to vote if we want to see our favorites make it to next week.  My opinion??  This show gets millions and millions and millions of votes every week...I think America pretty much sent home who they wanted.  Perhaps the judges got it wrong.  This season more than ever the judges seem too easy.  J-Lo, Steven and Randy Jackson seem to give all the singers all great remarks after every performance.  They certainly aren't giving America any help on who's the best in their eyes.  I never thought I would miss Simon Cowell leaving last season and his blunt opinions as a judge, but I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment