Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Funny Quotes - Dave's Midwestern Ohio Memories

Series of Guest Blogs by an out-of-state Fish Report reader originally from this area about fond memories of growing up in Midwestern Ohio during the 50’s & 60’s

Funny Quotes

Fish Report readers are all no doubt going stir crazy staying at home for over a month now. So a little humor seems appropriate. Here are a few quotes that tickled my funny bone and hope do the same for you:


This coronavirus quarantine has allowed me to tackle my honey do list to some extent, but reserve your thoughts and prayers for the coronavirus victims and all the caregivers.


Nothing to add here! Say it fast.


Man, this is definitely true, especially noticeable now as we eat in all the time. I remember as a kid the bags of chips were 10 cents and fully loaded. Now indeed mostly air. Has this pandemic ever created the need for comfort food. So thankful for that light in the frig!


Here’s another one that hits home, as I’m expecting a tax refund this year but my CPA is not that computer literate so can’t work from home, plus the deadline has been extended to July 15th. The refund will have to wait. To make matters worse, it will now arrive well after my property taxes are due. Time for a new CPA who hopefully can count.


Speaking of computer literate, the auto correction tool always seem to come up with some bizarre interpretations.


Lent is over, but this is so true. No more excuses till Advent!


Sent this one to a close friend from high school and he said none of our friends had bail money anyway!


Good ones!


These got me thinking!


Yep, this is my favorite!


On a side note, I had sent this video to some of my high school friends asking if we did something like this from the hay mow in the barn. 


Here’s a response I got back: "No, we just fell thru the hole above the stables into the fresh manure."


Stay safe, Fish Report readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Receive a weekly email whenever there is a new blog post. Just enter your email address in the designated spot below the blog and follow instructions to set up the notification.

No comments:

Post a Comment