Tuesday, April 18, 2023

'50's Road Trip - Dave's Midwestern Ohio Memories

Series of Guest Blogs by an out-of-state Fish Report reader originally from this area about fond memories of growing up in Midwestern Ohio during the 50’s & 60’s

’50’s Road Trip


This video was sent to me by a friend this morning. The quality was so good I had to share it with Fish Report readers.The photo above really caught my eye as it definitely applies to me!

Click the following link:


The video is a colorized series of photos from various scenic sites around the country back in the 1950’s. Sites that I missed back then because of being raised on a dairy farm which meant no trips longer than a few hours one way could be taken squeezed between morning and evening milkings. That kept us close to home in Ohio.


And every scene shows cars from the 50’s, providing the inspiration for me to become an automotive engineer. So, enjoy!

Here’s another favorite scene:


~~~~~~~~

Receive a weekly email whenever there is a new blog post. Just click here to send me an email request and your name will be added to the distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment